- Computer: Intel Based Macintosh
- Operating System: Mac OS X 10.10 or later
- Memory: 256 MB or greater
- Hard Disk Space: 100 MB, More memory and hard drive space may be required for large data files
- Display: 1280x800, 1366x768 or greater
- Internet Connection: Broadband
Quicken understands that the privacy and security of your personal financial data is of the utmost importance. The information that you download from your financial institution is confidential. Your downloaded information is not used for anything other than providing and maintaining the One Step Update service. In addition we use the following security safeguards:
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL), technology to secure the transmission of your financial information from your financial institution into Quicken and encryption to make your information unreadable as it passes over the Internet.
- Integrity checks to ensure that the message received has not been altered after it leaves the sender.
- Firewall protected servers located in our data center.
- A password issued by your financial institution that you must enter each time you connect to the Internet. You can change your password to one of your choice at any time so that only you know it. You can also store your passwords in a Password Vault. The Password Vault is protected with a password of your choice and provides Quicken with passwords for you when you go online.
- The option to password protect your Quicken data files.
- When using Express Web connect to automate Web connect downloads from your financial institution's Web site, your user name and password are encrypted and, depending on your financial institution's procedures, will be stored on our firewall-protected servers or in your Quicken software. Your financial information is transmitted using secure socket layer technology and is encrypted, so it is unreadable during transmission. It is then stored on our firewall-protected servers and is securely transmitted directly to your desktop computer when you initiate One Step Update. Your information is confidential and is not used for anything other than providing and maintaining the One Step Update service.
- The Quicken privacy statement (choose Help menu > Privacy statement).